Experience one of the Best Hot Spring Towns in Japan
Just 2 hours away from Tokyo Station, Hakone is the town of best hot springs in the quiet atmosphere. You can enjoy private onsen (hot spring) in a tub on balcony at most ryokans.Where to go
- Mount Fuji The highest, most beautiful, and most famous mountain in Japan.
- Owaku-dani Valley Hot spring towns are always with volcanic zone like Owaku-dani Valley, the area with a crater.
- Lake Ashi (Ashinoko) Enjoy the view with Mount Fuji in the backgroud on the amusement ship.
- Hakone Shrine / Kuzuryu Shrine Shingu The huge Torii gate stands along the Lake Ashi, as one of the symbols of this town.
- Hakone Ropeway This aerial lift is the best way to enjoy view of Hakone, among mountains, from the sky.
- Hakone Tozan Railway From Hakone-Yumoto to Gora Station, the beautiful flowers along the track are pleasure to the eye.
- Hakone Hot Springs Hakone is best known for its natural hot spring, which you can experience at most ryokans.
- Art Museums Explore Hakone with its so many fine art museums, such as Hakone Open-Air Museum, is another fun here.
- Fall Folige Fall is the best season to visit Hakone as it's surrounded by beautifully colored mountains.
1Hyatt Regency Hakone Resort and Spa
Provides a wide range of services guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most discerning guests. Complimentary shuttle service and etc to make your stay cosy and relaxed.See Details
The hideaway surrounded by water and forest, Hakone Tokinoshizuku.Focuses on guests' comfort, whether in Japanese or Western style. This is the all-suite ryokan. Relax until check-out at noon.See Details
Gora Kadan is not a hotel but a traditional Japanese Ryokan. Its building and facitlities have earned high praise for its design, blending Japanese tradition along with modern design elements.See Details
"100 years of history" and "Nature changes with the 4 seasons" It is a place where you can feel the colors of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park with all your five senses.See Details
5Gora Hanaougi Madoka No Mori
Located in Hakone, Madoka no Mori is among the forest for precious moments and feelings. Welcomes you at this beautiful forest, where everything is quiet and calm.See Details
At Gora Hanaougi, fresh green flavor spread in the whole air. In the space with Japanese zelkoba wood, nostalgic heritage and stylish future cross each other. Have a truly relaxing holiday.See Details
Monthly changing Kyoto style kaiseki cuisine features the beautiful techniques of the skilled chefs and carefully selected range of dishes.See Details
Featuring open-air hot spring bath and relaxation spa, beautiful ryokan in Hakone surrounded by water and bamboo trees.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped.See Details
Deeply soak in the open-air hot spring bath, relax in the refined Japanese-Style room, and fully enjoy the greatest foods.See Details
Gora-Kansuiro is an authentic traditional Japanese Ryokan located in the heart of the beautiful landscape of Hakone in the area of the volcanically active Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park.See Details
Welcome to Senkyoro, a hot spring and Japanese ryokan in Hakone. The true Japanese atmosphere will beckon you to a sweet place of the good old days. Smooth milky water runs down your skin.See Details
The concept of this inn is from the fairy-tale, the princess KAGUYA which is well known in Japan. From the moment you step into here, we are sure you may feel like being transported into the story.See Details
Our Ryokan which is located in the valley, includes 3 private outdoor hot springs which are all free for you to enjoy and are all natural from big sized main hot spring called "Shiki no Yu Zashiki". Moreover, in our outdoor hot springs you can enjoy the magnificent scenery of four different seasons. As the result, why don't you come to here and enjoy the emotion of Japan by wearing yukata and tabi? Give yourself a chance to have an unforgetable experience in our hotel!See Details
Hakuunsou, located along the upper Chitose river among the quiet hot spring town of Yugawara with beautiful nature, is the purely Japanese-style ryokan wholly surrounded by green.See Details
15NEST INN HAKONE
We provide facilities and services that are fitting for a place where guests can reflect and refine themselves as a special getaway nest in beautiful harmony with nature.See Details
Hakone-Suishoen, a culinary and hot springs paradise in the foothills of Mount Fuji, awaits to pamper your soul in the soothing comfort of rejuvenating hot springs and savory gourmet delights.See Details