Kyoto Washinoyado Nazuna Higashiyama-tei
As soon as you enter, you are welcomed into a place brightened by the light of the washi with a feeling of spaciousness unique to the traditional architecture of Kyoto. Beyond the room, you will find an inner garden and looking over it, a semi-open-air bath. Indulge in a relaxing and healing experience with the time passing gently in an atmosphere lit by the soft light that comes through the washi.
Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Enjoy the elegance and harmony of Japan Vegetarian breakfast catering 'Shōjin Chōshoku' from Kyoto's well-established 'Izusen'
Enjoy bathing as you appreciate the beauty of the inner garden and the light filtering through the washi. Enjoy an experience unique to the Washino Yado as it heals your mind and body.
Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Soap
Shiseido Le Mondor:
Make-up Remover, Facial Cleansing Foam, Toner & Moisture Emulsion
Toothbrush, Cotton, Cotton Buds, Razor, Shower Cap, Brush, Body Towel, Hair Tonic, Hair Liquid & Aftershave Lotion
At Washino Yado, you can enjoy staying in a room wrapped in the gentle light that filters through the washi along with Kyoto's traditional architecture preserved to this day.
The place fully utilises unique goods made throughout Japan made from washi, recognised by UNESCO as intangible cultural heritage, from daily goods and accessories to room decoration articles.
Spend your time embraced by the traditional Japanese craft of 'Washi', recognised as intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO.
You can enjoy the beautiful colours of autumn at Kyoto every year from mid-November to early-December.
From the hotel, the nearest spot to enjoy the autumn colours is the Heian Shrine, located just a five-minute walk away.
2 minutes on foot from Subway Tōzai Line 'Higashiyama Station' exit number 1.
10 minutes on foot from Keihan 'Sanjō Station'.
15 minutes by taxi from Kyoto Station.
60 minutes by road from Osaka Itami Airport.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 9:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 10:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Nothing in particular
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY / DEBIT CARD
- Children who are 6 years old and older are charged as the same amount as adults.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Nothing in particular
- Other policies & conditions
- Please be sure to inform us if your check-in time is after 21:00. This is a non smoking hotel. If you use more than 3 people, we will spread the futon in your room. The open-air bath in your room is not a hot spring.