In a location set slightly apart from the hustle and bustle of Kyoto, this is a luxuriously private space to spend time. While experiencing the natural beauty of Kyoto, the heart of Japanese culture, one can come in contact with the "Culture of Wa" including tea ceremony, kimono, and maiko dancers. Garments, Cuisine, and Lodgings that can only be experienced in this place. Hospitality that richly and deeply fills one's heart. By all means, at least once come and experience the highest caliber time.
Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Enjoy Seasons of Japan with dining cooked in Irori Style
Appreciate the local cuisine with its seasonal best ingredient.
Irori is a traditional Japanese style of cooking around a sunken hearth.
Ingredients grilled on broiling charcoal develop unique flavor and textures that are different from electronic or gas cooking.
Gather family and friends, relax and enjoy Japanese seasonal food culture.
Open-Air Bath in All Rooms Each room has its private open-air bath. Enjoy a total relaxation for your mind and body without worries of time and privacy.
Spend blissful time in the town of Kyoto
Enjoy quality time in traditional rooms which were created in Japanese wooden house design with modern comfort elements.
Futons made by Kyoto’s long established store and mattresses from the well-known Simmons, ll designed to give you a comfortable stay.
Exclusive Japanese culture experience
Nazuna’s concept is to provide various kinds of traditional experiences to our guest. Starts from Japanese tea ceremony, which anyone can enjoy, complimentary tea censer and tea bath are also available.
Enjoy tea, learn the etiquette, understand the history, and be surrounded by its elegant scent, while relaxing and enjoying our hospitality.
580, Kusuriya cho, Aburanokoji Nijo Agaru Nakagyoku,Kyoto,604-0066,JAPAN
5 min by walk from Nijyoujyou mae Station, Exit No.2 on Subway Tozaisen Line
13 min by walk from Karasumaoike Station on Subway Karasuma Line
15 min by car from Kyoto Station on JR Line or Sanjyo Station on Keihan LineBy Airplane:60 min by car from Osaka Itami Airport
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 12:00am
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Nothing in Particular
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY / DEBIT CARD
- Children are NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Other policies & conditions
- Children 6 and under are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.Please inform us when your arrival will be after 21:00.All rooms are Non-SmokingWe prepare Japanese Style bedding for more than 3 persons.