- Japanese-Style Room (Open-Air Bath) 67㎡ Half board included Japanese futon bedding Room with open-air bath See Details
- From $519.73
for 2 guests /night
> Set search details above
to see availability
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Various dishes of seasonal foods from Yamagata, the gold mine of foods
Vegetables from mountains in spring, river fish in summer, mushroom in autumn, and seafoods in winter. The greatest taste of locan brand beef, and seafoods from the Japan Sea. Yamagata is also known for its rice, rich-tasting vegetables, and fruits. Monthly-changing kaiseki cuisine gives you the joy to meet the best seasonal taste, served in the guestroom.
Choose your favorite breakfast from Japanese or Western. It is also served in the guestroom.
Large Public Bath
Hot spring bath filled with love
The hot spring in Akayu, Yamagata, has been loved by many people as a therapeutic bath for a long period. It is soft and warm, and you can feel like your body and mind are filled with moist feeling, once you get in. Have some grateful time in 3 types of hot spring bath: private open-air bath with guestroom, large public bath, and large public open-air bath.
Large public bath
Soak deeply and fully relax in the indoor bathtub, with your arms and legs unfolded. The open-air bath with comfortable wind will make you relax with bubble bath. Another relaxing place, different from the private bath in guestroom.
Not available from 11am to 2pm, depending on the cleaning.
Lounge, gift shop, gallery, and after-bath salon
Coffee, tea, and soft drink are available. Feel free to come and relax.
Open from 8:00am to 11:30am
Sanshuyu's original bathrobe & room wear, dishes, and crafts from Tohoku area are available. Custom-made order accepted for furniture.
Open from 8:00am to 8:00pm
Displays antiques from East Asia with seasonal themes.
Mineral water and soft drink are free of charge after taking a bath. Massage chair is available. You can also take DVD and CD to your guestroom.
Akayu 740, Nanyo-city,Yamagata,999-2211,JAPAN
From Tokyo Station: 2-3hr by Yamagata Shinkansen to Akayu Station, and 5 min by taxi.
From Sendai Station: Take Senzan Line to Yamagata Station, and take Ou Main Line to Akayu Station, and 5min by taxi.
- Check-in Time
- From 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 12:00pm
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- All children are welcome.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Available from check-in to check-out; Capacity 10 vehicles; No Valet Parking Service
- Other policies & conditions
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates. / The final slot of dinner start time is 7pm. Please make sure to arrive by that time.