Manten no Yado
An 8-roomed inn hidden away at 1000 feet above sea level. Every room has its own natural hot spring open-air bath. Hot spring waters with qualities good for beautiful skin, fresh local vegetables, Hida beef, Okumino chicken, freshwater fish unique to the famous waters of the town of Gujo, and other great things, fabulous kaiseki cuisine rich wih local flavour, and great hospitality.
Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Hospitality and local mountain delicacies.
Speaking of Okumino and Hida, Okumino chicken, and Hida beef. Local freshwater fish, wild yams, tofu, all with a unique deliciousness from Gujo's famous waters. Locally grown organic vegetables, and more, enjoy kaiseki cuisine that makes lavish use of nature's delicacies that you can taste only here.
Another boastworthy thing is the breakfast selection.
Generous use of local ingredients provides a morning packed with local flavour and character.
Dining room, KOKIN.
Meals are served in dining room KOKIN on the 2nd floor. A wide range of carefully selected local sake is also available.
As much beautiful skin hot spring water qualities as your heart desires.
Manten no Yu is one of Japan's leading sodium hydrogen carbonate salt hot springs (hypotonic weak alkalinity).
The hot spring water here ranks in the top 5 of most popular as chosen by connoisseurs in western Japan, and you can enjoy this excellent water to your heart's content in your room's very own open-air bath.
There is another hot spring bath across the street, Manten no Yu, for day visitors that you can use free of charge.
Within Wing Hills Shiratori Resert, 1-1, Itoshiro Togeyama, Shirotoricho, Gujo city,,Gifu,501-5231,JAPAN
From the Tokai Hokuriku Expressway Shirotori IC or Takasu IC, by car, about 30 minutes.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 100 per adult is included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- Children the age of zero are free of charge if they share a bed with you. Please inform us at the time of making your reservation.
Children the age of 1-2 will be charged 2,160 yen (tax not included) as in-house usage fee even if meal/bedding is unnecessary.
Children above the age of 3 can stay by special rates, please ask the details at the time of making your reservation.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests;Capacity 14 vehicles;
- Other policies & conditions
- If your check-in time is expected to be later than 17:00 please contact us by telephone.The whole building is a smoking-free area. Please refrain from smoking anywhere other than designated smoking areas.