Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Artisanal Japanese Cuisine x The Myriad Joys of Food
Allergies, low carbohydrate diet, vegetarian, Halal, gentle fasting
The highest quality Japanese cuisine melding tradition and innovation and customized to meet each guest's requirements. Exploring a new world of Japanese cuisine unrealized until now.
The meals prepared using fresh seafood caught along the Sagami coast and fresh local produce can only be enjoyed here.
Hot Spring Bath
Large Public Bath
Free-flowing Hot Spring x Ocean View
The Izusan Onsen, beloved for ages as a hot spring that heals ailments and contributes to longevity, is one of Japan's Big Three ancient springs. Before the Meiji period, it was revered as the sacred hot spring of the Izusan Shrine as illustrated in a poem by Minamoto no Sanetomo, the third Shogun of Kamakura, who read that the speed of the hot spring on the south side of Izu mountain was a symbol of god.
The hot spring with water free-flowing from the source can be enjoyed over and over, together with the view of the Pacific Ocean from the guest rooms.
Guests can enjoy a luxurious and relaxing time in a private space in the guest room's open-air bath, with a slowly changing landscape.
Drink x Health
A blissful time brought about by a drink accompanied by the scent of the ocean. A bar full of the highest selection of quality wines and sake. Cocktails to be enjoyed on the balcony with a view of the ocean. A drink with the wind in your hair and scent of the ocean is exceptional.
Drinks for those who prefer not to drink alcohol, including a variety of alcohol-free wines and champagne, are available.
Guests can enjoy a "blissful moment" here, even if they are pregnant or do not drink for religious reasons.
A special place where you can have the deep blue ocean and the vast sky to yourself.
Enjoy the expansive ocean below and the slow passing of time. The balcony offers a view of the sun rising from the horizon of Sagami Bay in the morning and a sophisticated open-air lounge in the evening.
269-1 Izusan, Atami-city,Shizuoka,413-0002,JAPAN
From Tokyo: 1hr 50min via Tomei Expressway - Atsugi IC Exit - Odawara-Atsugi Road - Route 135
From Tokyo Station: 1hr by Shinkansen to Atami Station
Shuttle service available from Atami Station, for free of charge with prior reservation.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 9:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY
- All children are welcome with JPY 1,620 and following addtional fees.
- Kaiseki dinner for children: JPY 9,180
- Plate dinner for children: JPY 9,180
- Breakfast: JPY 2,160
- Bedding (futon): JPY 3,240
*Bed sharing is allowed to children of 0 to 12 years old. Children of 13 years old or older are counted as adults.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Capacity 12 vehicles; Valet Parking Service Available (free of charge for guests)
- Other policies & conditions