Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Traditional Japanese Style with fresh seasonal ingredients We serve 9 to 12 dishes for dinner depends on the season; Hida beel steak, appetizer, sashimi, and etc.
Private open air bath The spring quality of the hot spring: 100% natural. The source cabin of this museum is a hydrogen carbonate spring. There is the case that a lot of iron content becomes muddy in dark brown. /The effect of the hot spring: Neuralgia, a muscular pain, arthralgia, stiff and painful shoulder of fifty years of age, the exercise paralysis, the joint become stiff, and beat, for chronicity digestive organ disease, hemorrhoids, poor circulation, the health increase, a wound, a burn, chronicity dermatopathia
Japanese style rooms The rooms have a private open air bath with the hot water from the hot spring source, you can enjoy the bath anytime you want in nature surroundings.
506-1433 Gifu, Takayama, Okuhida Onsengo Hirayu 579-1, Japan,Gifu,506-1433,JAPAN
From Takayama station, 60 min
From Matsumoto station, 80 min
From Shinjuku station, 4.5 hrs
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 10:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- Children(Under 18 yrs old) cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Free private parking is available on site.
- Other policies & conditions
- Guests must check in by 18:00 to eat dinner at this property. Guests who check in after this time may not be served dinner, and no refund will be given.