Tsue no Sho
Takeo Onsen is a hot spring town with a 1,300-year history. A slight distance away is Mt. Mifune or Mifuneyama, a sacred mountain since ancient times. Onyado Chikurintei is in a serene area next to this mountain. Within a property of 495,000 square meters, we have only 11 guest rooms. Each room takes full advantage of its lush location for optimum room layouts and unique scenic views. A few rooms have a private outdoor bath, a moon-viewing deck, and a private walking path to the garden. We aim to be a ryokan inn that is one with the surrounding garden. We want to integrate and coordinate with the seasons, nature, and the surrounding environment to create and share a relaxing and healing space.
Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Tasting seasons of Yufu Our chef who went through severe ascetic practices, fresh vegetables which raised gently, ingredients which from magnificent nature of Yufu. All those elements can make your great dishes. Please enjoy the taste of the season.
Give yourself to the hot spring of Yufuin Running hot spring water from rich Yufuin source. For each male and female bath, there are indoor and open air bath tubs. Enjoy our two types of public bath, the Japanese cypress and Rock tubs.
Heal travelers by our hospitality The Yufuin Onsen surrounding the great nature is one of the popular hot springs with history. In that quiet environment, we have a front view of beautiful Mt.Yufu to relax with birdsong and the glimmer of a firefly. Please stay at ease with our hospitality of our staffs. A kaiseki cuisine which the chef cooked with vegetables of the self cultivation and taste of Oita, is that you can taste of Japanese four seasons.
2093-4 Kawakami, Yufuin-cho, Yufu-city,,Oita,879-5102,JAPAN
From Oita Airport, 55 min by bus to Yufuin Onsen
From Fukuoka Airport, 1 hr and 45 min by bus
From Kita Kyusyu Airport, 1.5 hrs by bus
BY TRAIN (JR Kyudai Hon Line)
From Yukuin Station, 5 min by taxi or 25 min by walk.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 10:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per person (above 16 yrs old) is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB
- All children are welcome. About Dinner: For between 7 to 12 yrs old, 3 dishes are less than the full course./ For under 6 yrs old, a special kids course will serve. Under 4 yrs old child is possible to sleep alongside with extra charge JPY2160 (Maximum: 2). Under 7 yrs old child can stay Futon Bedding without meals with extra charge JPY3780.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Available from 3pm to 10am; Capacity 10 vehicles; No Valet Parking Service
- Other policies & conditions