Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Not only the food but also the plates dishes are served in
Guests can enjoy not only the food but also the plates our dishes are served in. Served at Ufufu is a cuisine to enjoy with all the five senses, including the way it looks and its atmosphere. Dining at Ufufu has a selection of carefully chosen ingredients, including seasonal vegetables, local Wasabi from Amagi, fresh fish and shellfish and meat from game fowl grown in the local hills and fields. The Japanese omelette prepared every morning at the counter kitchen is made with Amagi eggs. The freshness of the ingredients and the pleasant feel of the freshly made omelette are the perfect start to a new beautiful day!
Guests can enjoy dinner while relaxing at the River View Dining, with expansive windows that overlook the magnificent Kanogawa (Kano River.)
Makoto Takamura, Chef at Ufufu, was invited to serve his dishes at White House in 2008.
Private Open-Air Bath at Room 'Ryusei'
Private Open-Air Bath at Room 'Oumei'
Private Open-Air Bath at Room 'Sasane'
Private Open-Air Bath at Room 'Seifu'
Private Open-Air Bath at Room 'Gekkyou'
Private Open-Air Bath at Room 'Senka'
Private Open-Air Bath at Room 'Keika'
Private open-air bath at every guestroom
"Onsen" (hot-spring baths) are a very popular form of relaxation in Japan, and can be found all over the country.
Izu - the historical hot-spring resort town where Ufufu is located - is home to some of the very best. The hot-spring water of our onsen flows directly from a natural underground geyser.
Ufufu boasts a selection of open-air, high-quality baths, giving every guest the chance to enjoy the soothing and rejuvenating experience of bathing in a traditional onsen.
Ufufu SPA Feeling the calm stream of Kanogawa River, have some more elegant time with spa treatment. Experience spa to sink deeply into your heart and body, which makes the most of the effect of nature and hot spring.
499-1 Tsukigase, Izu-city,Shizuoka,410-3215,JAPAN
From Shuzenji Station: 20min by bus to Tsukigase-onsen Stop
From JR Mishima Station: 30min by Sunzu Line (Izu-Hakone Railway) to Shuzenji Station, the last station, and 20min by bus to Tsukigase-Onsen Stop
Train schedule at Mishima Station, Sunzu Line
Bus schedule at Shuzenji Station
Take a bus at the No.5 stop at the Shuzenji Station, and get off at the Tsukigase-Onsen Stop. Ufufu is 2min walk from the stop
From Numazu IC Exit (Tomei Expressway): 60min by car via Route 136
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY
- Children of elementary school or younger are NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Capacity 7 vehicles; No Valet Parking Service
- Other policies & conditions
- All guestrooms are non-smoking, but smoking is only allowed at terraces.; Dinner and breakfast are served in the dining room, not in guestrooms.