Hotel-Fuji Fugaku Gunjyo
"A luxurious hotel with its spectacular view of Mt. Fuji is loved by the world's VIPs. Focusing on the quality of experience for each and every guest, the hotel has only eight guest rooms, each equipped with outdoor baths that offer magnificent views of the blue ocean & Mt. Fuji. This is the one and only luxurious hotel in Japan where you can view this beautiful scenery while bathing in a private outdoor bath. Its 100m2 guest rooms will provide a moment of comfort with the finest beds & furniture."
- Room with open-air bath and a beautiful view of Mt.Fuji and ocean (Limited offer) 100㎡ Half board included Japanese futon bedding Non-smoking Room with open-air bath See Details
- From $1,210.93
for 2 guests /night
> Set search details above
to see availability
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Japanese french dishes prepared with local fresh ingredients Savor our Japanese-French dishes prepared with local ingredients such as Toi seafood from Suruga Bay and fresh vegetables harvested every morning from our own garden. You can enjoy your breakfast in bed or dine outside on the terrace surrounded by nature.
Private Open-Air Bath at Guestroom
Private Open-Air Bath at Guestroom
View from Indoor Bath
A private open-air bath with a view of Mt. Fuji and the shining blue of Suruga Gulf
The guestroom has a private open-air bath so you can enjoy the hotspring time privately with a view of Mt. Fuji and the shining blue of Suruga Gulf.
Notice: there are no public bath.
Lighting-up and Mt. Fuji
View spots of Mt.Fuji Wonderful views of Mt.Fuji can be enjoyed from the hotel as well as the nearby cape. "Koibito Misaki" (the Cape for Lovers) is said to be the lucky spot for matchmaking simply by ringing the love-call bell (the bell for lovers) three times. The captivating view of Mt.Fuji rising over Suruga Bay from this location is breathtaking. "Koganezaki" is a well-known spot to catch the sight of Mt.Fuji at a distance and the entire cape shines in gold during sunset.
2461-1, Yagisawa, Izu-shi,Shizuoka,410-3303,JAPAN
From Narita International Airport (approx: 3hr.)
Approx.56min by Narita Express from Narita International Airport to Tokyo station, aprrox.44min by Shinkansen (bullet train) "Hikari" from Tokyo station to Mishima station, and aprrox.36min by Izu hakone train line from Mishima station to Shuzenji, then approx.50min by bus from Shuzenji to Toi
From Tokyo International Airport (Haneda) (approx:140min.)
Approx.20 min. by Keikyu Airport Line from Tokyo International Airport to Shinagawa station, approx.37min by Shinkansen (bullet train) "Hikari"to Mishima station, and aprrox.36min by Izu hakone train line from Mishima station to Shuzenji, then approx.50min by bus from Shuzenji to Toi
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 12:00pm
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- All children are welcome.
3,150 yen will be charged for a child who sleeps alongside.
- Pets are NOT allowed
- Free of charge for guestsCapacity 10 vehiclesNo Valet Parking Service
- Other policies & conditions
- If you arrive late, please inform the ryokan beforehand; The ryokan may contact guests before arrival by phone or email; Bathing tax of 150 yen will be charged at the ryokan.