Keiryu-so Siorie Ryokan
Sawando hot springs at the entrance of Kamikochi, Eight private rooms only, a relaxed space.We recommend the rooms with private hot springs, you can enjoy the scenery of Shinshu from your room.If you are traveling to Norikura, Azumino, Hida-Takayama, Shirakawagou, this will be a great place to set as a base for your journeys.
- Japanese Room on Azusa River side [2nd floor] Half board included Japanese futon bedding Non-smoking See Details
- From $379.20
for 2 guests /night
> Set search details above
to see availability
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
You may taste each of our dishes which is prepared with great care. A colorful appetizer to start, local specialties such as char and Shinshu Beef, Sashimi and Tempura of the season, all dishes are prepared using local materials for you to enjoy. We also have many local Sake. Please let us know if you have any food allergies upon reservation.
*The photo is an image of our menu. Please note that the contents will differ depending on the season.
The refreshing wind blowing on the surface of the river, the hot spring with grace will heal you.
Sawando hot spring is a relatively new hot spring which was born in 1998, it is a hot spring with ample water. It is color-less, and has a delicate fragrance, it has a gentle touch to the skin. Shiorie provides three different baths each of them with a unique concept.
Doukutsu Onsen Open-air hot spring ( cave bath )
Both men's and women's baths are same design, with the concept of a cave when you walk through the tunnel you will find a bath made from rocks, you will be able to enjoy the seasonal changes. it is equipped with floor heating so you will feel comfortable during the winter.
Chartered open air bath
Chonan Yutanoyu is a free open-air bath for chartering, the bath is made from Japanese-Cypress and you can notice the unique fragrance. There is tatami placed in the washing area to prevent slipping on the floor, and the warmth of tatami is a great touch to your bare feet. The changing room is also equipped with tatami, toilets and wash room
4170-4, Azumi, Matsumoto-shi,Nagano,390-1520,JAPAN
■When traveling by car【From Kanto area】Take the Nagano expressway, turn off at Matsumoto IC on to R158 towards Kamikochi, roughly 32km and will take about 50 minute travel. 【From Kansai and Nagoya area】Take the Tokai-Hokuriku expressway, turn off at Hida-Kiyomi IC on to R158 towards Matsumoto, roughly 70km and will take about 2 and a half hours to travel. ■ When traveling by trainTake the JR Chuo line to Matsumoto, change to Matsumoto Dentetsu towards Takayama/Shin Hotaka hot springs, travel time 65 minutes, get off at Sawatari and it is a 5 minute walk from the station.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY
- A baby (before one year old) are free of charge.
For children the age between 6-12, 6 to 7 dishes
For children the age between 1-5, 3 to 4 dishes
For children the age between 1-12, Big and small towels, Japanese clothes (Yukata & Samue) and Teeth brush
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Capacity 10 vehicles; Valet Parking Service; You could park your vehicle before or after check out
- Other policies & conditions
- *Please inform us if you have any food allergies or if you are pregnant.*The daily meals are a fixed menu, we can suit you needs towards any allergies but we will not be able to prepare a substitute.*We will not be able to prepare a substitute menu in the case you are staying more than two nights, because the menu is a fixed menu.*During the winter season please be sure to equip your car with snow tires and other weather suited equipment.*Infants of 0-11 months old may stay free of charge, please let us know if you have infants traveling with you.