- Japanese Room with Open-air bath [Non-Smoking] 68 - 72㎡ Half board included Japanese futon bedding Non-smoking Room with open-air bath See Details
- From $755.58
for 2 guests /night
> Set search details above
to see availability
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Starting with the fresh fish caught at the Izu Peninsula, we carefully select the seasonal ingredients, to offer you the best cooked dishes using the best ingredients from all over Japan.
For dinner we prepare Kaiseki cuisine, and serve Japanese meal for breakfast, in the mornings and evenings, in a private room for meal service. Inside the restaurant, you can see our garden from each individual room, a fantastic landscape that glows softly in the evening, and the bright and lush landscape of morning dew is spread early in the day.
For drinks, we serve all kinds of alcohols from around the world including wine, champagne, sake, whiskey and others, so please indulge all you want.
Deep ocean water used 100%
In the large public bath filled with 100% deep ocean water, there are cypress and stone semi open-air baths, a sauna, a cold water bath, men's and women’s baths with the water changed daily.
Both of them get progressively deeper, approaching the garden, so one can enjoy standing in the water while admiring the garden.
After warming up, perform thorough skincare with DHC skin care products. Later, you can relax your throat with a DHC drink and relax with a view of the lush garden.
Furthermore, the Yuya building with a large public bath is connected with "Akasawa Spa", which is also ideal for warming up and relaxing your body with hot water after enjoying at the spa or pool.
Deep ocean water Akazawa Spa
The Akazawa Spa is easily accessible from the Akasaka Guest House via a corridor.
After revitalizing every cell of your body in the 100% deep ocean water pool, make sure to go to the : Esthé zone. Relax your mind and body your private VIP room, relish in the healing experience that feels like returning to nature.
Deep ocean water pool
The pool is filled with warm deep ocean water collected fresh off shore from Akazawa, 800m below the Ocean’s surface. Enjoy a massaging and exercising effect of the indoor hot water jet pool.
The buoyancy of the seawater relaxes the mind, and relaxes the muscles when applied to the body, giving one a very comfortable and effective massage.
Akazawa Hot Spring Township
Akazawa hot spring township boasts spacious premises that host various facilities including Akazawa Guesthouse and Akazawa Spa. Inside the hot-spring township one can use the courtesy bus and taxi.
You can also borrow the available electric carts, please enjoy your time leisurely throughout your stay.
1754-114-3, Yawatano, Ito,Shizuoka,413-0232,JAPAN
【For travelling via Train】
■ In case of Shinkansen, please take the "Kodama" and get off at Atami station.
Transfer to the JR Ito line and get off at Izu-Kogen Station (approximately 45 minutes by local train).
■ From JR Tokyo station, take the "Express
Odoriko" for 120 minutes, get off at Izu-Kogen Station.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 12:00pm
- Tax / Service Charge
- Nothing in Particular.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY
- Children are NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Available from early in the morning of your check-in day to late afternoon on your check-out day;Capacity 15 vehicles
- Other policies & conditions
- The in-room amenities, DHC cosmetics and others might vary according to the time of the year. Although we do not offer the service to pick your room, if you do have any special requests please let us know at the time of reservation.(Note) Although we strive our best to meet all requests beforehand, there may be times when we are unable to do so.