Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Omotenashi by seasonal Kyoto's cuisine
We propose you would enjoy the menu making use of seasonal ingredients and the elaborate Kyoto's cuisine. Sophisticated cuisines and elegance of vessels are exactly the taste of Kyoto's picture scroll.
Including the Kyoto cuisine that take advantage of the seasonal taste, you would enjoy our top-notch kitchen knife skill and all wonderful menu.
511 Washio-cho, Kodaiji-michi, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-city,Kyoto,605-0072,JAPAN
From JR Kyoto station:15 min by taxi via Chuo(Central) Exit. Or 25 min by city bus #206 from D2 Stop to Gion Stop & 5-8 min walk
From Shijo Station (Keihan Line):15-min walk via Exit 6. Or 5 min by taxi
From Kawaramachi Station (Hankyu Line): 18-min walk. Or 6 min by taxi.
- Check-in Time
- From 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 10:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY
- Children are NOT allowed to stay. Thank you for your understanding.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- No parking lot is available at the hotel, while public parking is introduced to guests. Please note that public parking lots are likely to get expensive or full in high season of new year holiday, sakura(cherry-blossoms), autumn leaves and etc.
- Other policies & conditions