Falling leaves in autumn, fresh greens in spring. The comfort of the open-air bath admiring the four seasons of Mt. Yusaka.Kohaku-amber, Miru-green sea fingers, Suou-sappanwood, Touou-gamboge, Ruri-lapis lazuli, Shion-aster, Moegi-yellow welsh onion, Asagi-chive, and Shoujou-orangutan. Named by the high priest of the Meisatsu Sounji temple, incorporating chosen colours of the land of Japan. These are the beautiful names of the nine rooms at Seikansou.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Relish creative cuisine.
Photos are just an impression, as the dishes change with the turn of the month.
The Counter Bar
Enjoy the open atmosphere. Relish the creative cuisine. And at yet another time, experience moments of relaxation in the bar. Calmly relax on the tatami while enjoying a variety of carefully selected wines.
A magnificent open air bath, Yusaka mountainside.
Looking out at Yusakayama in the front, the open air bath is located in the best spot to experience the four seasons of Hakone. It's almost a miracle that such a splendid open air bath exists at just the right spot at Yumoto Hakone.
A lush green open air bath, old Tōkaidō side.
You can enjoy peaceful moments in yet another open-air bath immersed in trickling greenery. Enjoy a time away from your day-to day life while listening to the refreshing sound of rustling bamboo leaves for as long as you like.
The open-air bath is located near the courtyard led into by the outdoor staircase from the first floor.
There is no elevator at the inn, so please use the stairs instead.
Foot spa, common bath
A foot spa made at the spot overlooking Yusakayama.
Also features a common bath. Please enjoy the various hot springs of Hakone with an open air bath, common foot bath and private bath at Seikansou.
The Entrance Lobby: An invitation to bliss.
The lobby is like the "first greetings to travelers". Acknowledging the tiredness of your journey, it's like a prelude that makes your heart full of anticipation of the pleasures to come. Right as you take your first breath here, you're welcome to a time of bliss here at Seikansou.
There is an internet concierge right next to the lobby. You can access any information that you would want to know about from the surroundings in your own private and quiet space. Find out about the best and newest spots to visit while in Hakone, enquire all you want to enjoy your trip.
19, Yumotochaya, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun,Kanagawa,250-0312,JAPAN
From Tokyo side
By Train: Get off at Odakyū, Hakone-Yumoto Station. The shuttle bus takes 8 minutes (Hakone-Yumoto resort association micro-bus: ¥100 per person, every hour at 15 and 45 minutes), or 20 minutes on foot.
By Car: Take the Tōmei Expressway to Nagoya direction. Then Tōmei-Atsugi IC on to Odawara-Atsugi road till the road terminus.
- Odawara-Atsugi Road, Odawara Nishi IC
- Merge onto R1 and head towards Yumoto. Turn left at Sanmaibashi, proceed for 1.2 km the resort will be on the right side.
From Nagoya side
By Train: Take the Odakyū or Hakone Tozan Railway via JR Shinkansen Odawara Station to Hakone-Yumoto Station
By Car: Take the Tōmei Expressway to Tokyo direction. Moving straight from the Miyanoshita signal, merge onto R1 until Yumoto.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Apart from bathing and lodging fees, the resort charges a service fee of 10% separately.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY
- Children are NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests;Capacity 10 vehicles;About the parking lot: After passing the hotel on your right hand side, the private parking lot is on the right 3 buildings away.
- Other policies & conditions
- For customers planning to stay multiple nights.In case of staying multiple nights consecutively, the reception can help you book up to two nights maximum. Please note that while it is possible to book a reservation for three nights and above on the system, please reserve up to two nights.