Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Feel the season in every dish Seikoro serves traditional Kyoto cuisine with seasonal foods in all dishes.
Large Public Bath
Large Public Bath with seasonal decoration
Large public bath made of Japanese umbrella pine, the wood of name A plenty of Japanese umbrella pine, one of the best woods for bath, is used in the large public bath. Feel comforted in the graceful color and smell. The water is not natural but artificial hot spring, which is still skin-care.
Interior with flowers
Warm welcome to travellers in Kyoto, with Kyoto hospitality Warm welcome in the amber relaxing room, with the green of the garden, or with soft words of the ancient capital. Kyoto is just what the ancient capital was like.
467 3-chome, Gojosagaru, Nishi-tachibana, Tonyamachi-dori, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi,Kyoto,605-0907,JAPAN
From Kyoto Station: 8min by taxi. Or 5min by bus to Kawaramachi-Gojo Stop(City Bus No. 17 / 205) & 5min walk. Or 25min walk.
From Shimizu-Gojo Station(Keihan Line): 2min walk. Shuttle service is NOT available.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 7:30pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 10:30am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY
- All children are welcome. Bed sharing is allowed to 0-3 years old.
- Only small dogs are allowed, up to 7kg/15.4pounds.
- Free of charge for guests; Available from 3pm to noon; Clearance 2.2m; Capacity 5 vehicles; No Valet Parking Service
- Other policies & conditions