Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
For Delicious seasonal dishes using local ingredients.
At our counter seats, we prepare local ingredients in front of our guests, and we have some dishes from which customers can select. We cook in a traditional way and each dish has it's own story. We want to liven your conversation by our interesting cuisine.
A sample menu
· A compliment of summer vegetables and mekabu (wakame seaweed root)
· Local Ami mushrooms featured with pungent radish
· Fresh picked tomatoes boiled in honey
· Local Hinai chicken takaki style
· Local Hinai chicken in a yuzu pepper sauce
· Iwana trout caught from clear streams, in a sweet and sour sauce
· Kiritampo (roasted rice dumplings) in mushroom broth
· Chilled Inaniwa Udon (The 7th Sato Yoske), with dried young sardines, miso soup, and pickles
· Black honey over Komachi Icecream
※ Please note that the menu changes every week or even every day.
【Natsuse Onsen】 ~ Opening in Meiji 37, a 100 year history ~
Many hot springs flow in Akita Prefecture. Among them, Tamagawa Onsen is the hot spring that contains the most mineral ingredients.
In fact, the second is Natsuase Onsen. (Information from a responsible administrative agency)
The ingredients of hot springs are ionized minerals, but this doesn't determine the color of the hot springs.
The color of the hot spring is determined by the suspended matter, but crystallized mineral components of hot springs are hard to absorb into the human body.
Please enjoy the gentle provision of these high mineral hot springs.
A quiet, peaceful ryokan provided with rich hotspring waters and surrounded by a pure mountain river.
The guests only 'Club Lounge'
We hope it will be a place for you to relax and interact with other guests.
84, Natsuse, Tazawakosotsuda, Senboku-city,Akita,014-1113,JAPAN
By Air:From Akita airport: Take airport limousine bus named Akita airport liner (Reservation required by 3000 yen/one person), approx. 90 minutes.Get off at Mori-no-eki along Rt.46, change to our courtesy car/By rail and taxi:Akita shinkansen: Get off at Tazawako Station or Kakunodate Station, and take taxi, approx. 30 minutes or a courtesy bus is available (reservation required)
- Check-in Time
- From 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- In the case of accompanying children who are under age of 6, you will be room meals and will be charged additional 5% of your stay fee.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Capacity 30 vehicles; No Valet Parking Service
- Other policies & conditions
- Nothing in particular