About 26,400sqm of the Saryo Soen's whole site shows signs of Japanese garden, so you can appreciate Japanese elegance dependent on seasons everywhere in this ryokan. The building is an authentic Japanese tea-ceremony-style cottage and gathered best features of Japanese architecture combined with nature.
- Japanese-Style Room (Main Wing) Half board included Japanese futon bedding See Details
- From $736.20
for 2 guests /night
> Set search details above
to see availability
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Japanese cuisine with seasonal ingredients Enjoy rich seafood and mountain foods from Sendai. Saryo Soen is in the blissed town.
Large Public Bath for Female
Open-Air Bath for Female
Large Public Bath for Male
Open-Air Bath for Male
The long, long history welcomes you The Akiho hot spring is one of the best 3 hot springs in Japan, along with the Bessho hot spring and the Nozawa hot spring, both in Nagano. In the old age, the Emperor Kinmei recovered from skin disease after taking the Akiho hot spring. Enjoy the rich medical effects of this old and traditional hot spring.
Path to Entrance
Have a good time with seasonal beauty of the garden
The Akiho hot spring is in depth of Sendai and along with the Natorigawa river. Its medical effects were passed on from long time ago. This ryokan is based on the hope that "building an authentic Japanese-style ryokan here". The beauty of the garden tells "wind", "color" and "scent". The beauty of the architecture keeps tradition. The Japanese cuisine hosts guests with seasons and ingredients. These 3 elements constitute a satisfying day for you, and that is the "Saryo Soen".
You can have treatment in guestroom. Private and blissful moment.
1 Kamatsuchi-higashi, Akiumachi-yumoto, Taihaku-ku, Sendai-city,Miyagi,982-0241,JAPAN
From Sendai Station: 30min by car
From Sendai Airport: 50min by car
From Sendai Miyagi IC Exit (Tohoku Expressway): 20min by car
From Sendai Minami IC Exit (Tohoku Expressway): 15min by car
Shuttle service is NOT available.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 6:30pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- All children are welcome.
Choose meal for infants from steak course or hamburg course.
Bed sharing is allowed to infants only.
0-2 years old children are charged JPY 3,240 when they share a bed with adult and don't need meal. Please don't include them in the number of guests at the reservation, and note in the special request with the number and age of children.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Capacity 30 vehicles; No Valet Parking Service
- Other policies & conditions
- Dinner starts from 6pm/Final slot of dinner start time is 7pm. Breakfast starts from 7:30am/Final slot of breakfast start time is 9am. Please make sure to contact the ryokan in case of guests arrive later than the final slot of dinner start time.