Please select another Ryokan.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Ubuya Kaiseki cuisine Our various "Kaiseki dishes" (Japanese haute cuisine) are lovingly prepared with vegetables in seasons. We are sure our excellent dishes, great tastes and smell of seasonal vegetables will satisfy you, and also also your eyes and tongue. We hope you enjoy your time with our seasonal dishes and feel at home.
Midori, the house of hot spring Poudly presented the "Midori." It featured the hot spring bath to have the great panoramatic view of Mt.Fuji and the Kawaguchi Lake. There are many type of bath, such as an open air, large, and jucuzzi. You may enjoy a bath in one of their outdoor tubs for rent, and enjoy the sight of a natural planetarium.
RESORT BEAU SPA When after having enjoyed hot water with the view of Mt.Fuji, why don't you receive a beauty treatment by all means? We offer the foot and body care for couples together and nail care for women.
10, Azagawa, Fuji Kawaguchiko-cho, Minamitsuru-gun,Yamanashi,401-0303,JAPAN
From Shinjuku Station: Take JR Chuo Line Express train to Kawaguchiko Station (2hr 15min) & free shuttle bus to the hotel
From Tokyo Station: Take Tomei Express Bus to Kawaguchiko Station (2hr 35min) & free shuttle bus to the hotel
From Shinjuku Station: Take Chuo Express Bus to Kawaguchiko Station(1hr 40min) & free shuttle bus to the hotel;
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- All Children are welcome.
Bed sharing is allowed up to 2 years old.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Capacity 50 vehicles; No Valet Parking Service
- Other policies & conditions
- Please contact the hotel in case of arrival after 6pm.