Takeo Onsen is a hot spring town with a 1,300-year history. A slight distance away is Mt. Mifune or Mifuneyama, a sacred mountain since ancient times. Onyado Chikurintei is in a serene area next to this mountain. Within a property of 495,000 square meters, we have only 11 guest rooms. Each room takes full advantage of its lush location for optimum room layouts and unique scenic views. A few rooms have a private outdoor bath, a moon-viewing deck, and a private walking path to the garden. We aim to be a ryokan inn that is one with the surrounding garden. We want to integrate and coordinate with the seasons, nature, and the surrounding environment to create and share a relaxing and healing space.
- Japanese Room 58㎡ Half board included Japanese futon bedding Room with open-air bath See Details
- From $844.06
for 2 guests /night
> Set search details above
to see availability
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
With a touch of the current season. Each dinner dish is carefully selected, prepared, and arranged to match your room's interior, atmosphere, views, and even the current season. The tailor-made menu marvelously befits an inn nestled in Mifuneyama Rakuen.
Hot Spring for Feminine Beauty Takeo Onsen Spa is a hot spring town mentioned even in the Hizen-no-Kuni Fudoki, ancient records of Saga written 1,300 years ago. Nicknamed "Hot Spring for Feminine Beauty," this transparent and smooth hot spring water is fed to outdoor baths next to bamboo groves, to the large communal bath made of hinoki cypress and granite, and to private outdoor baths of some of the guest rooms
An inn intertwining in a garden, a beautiful space. A beautiful garden, and eleven guest rooms each with a unique touch. All facing the four seasons of Mt. Mifune and a 150-year history.
4100 Takeo, Takeo-cho, Takeo,Saga,843-0022,JAPAN
About 1 hour 20 min by train from Hakata Station
About 1 hour 10 min by car from Fukuoka Airport
About 40 min by car from Nagasaki Airport
About 50 min by car from Saga Airport
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 7:30pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS / UNION PAY / DEBIT CARD
- All children are welcome
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests; Capacity 30 vehicles; Valet Parking Service;
- Other policies & conditions