Just a ten minute walk from Hakoneyumoto lies the luxurious "Gyokutei", with eight wings spread on a site of around 7900 square yards, in a quiet upland. The garden features Senseki pond water from the Sukumo river and Japanese style flowers like cherry blossom, plum, camellia, malus halliana, apricot, kodemari, azaleas and crape myrtle amongst others blooming every season, it is a place where time flows on quietly just like the olden days.
- VAT is included, but bathing tax (around JPY 150 per adult) may NOT be included.
- Price in USD is based on the exchange rate as of today and might be different from that of the booking date.
Enjoy your kaiseki cuisine prepared using fresh sea foods and seasonal ingredients.
Using local foods and a hint of seasonings preserves the material’s original taste.
It is Gyoukutei’s original kaiseki which you can enjoy one by one and feel the four seasons in the taste.
The Hakoneyumoto-onsen, the oldest of the seven hot-springs in Hakone is popular as the entrance to Hakone since the Edo period. It’s a big public bath with a panoramic view of Hakone-renzan filled with a sense of openness like an open air bath. Enjoy to your heart’s content at “Kinden” with a bath made using Japanese cypress with a unique warmth or at ”Ginden” which is made from Izu rocks.
Wrapped in the fragrance of four seasons The flowers and trees decorated at the inside garden feature cherry blossom, plum, camellia, malus halliana, apricot, kodemari, azaleas and crape myrtle and others, the beauty of “Japanese flowers” cultivated here in Japanese climate can cure weariness and tiredness caused by the hustle and bustle of city life.
501, Yumoto, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun,,Kanagawa,250-0311,JAPAN
5 minutes from Hakone yumoto station by car, or 10 minutes by foot.
- Check-in Time
- From 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Check-out Time
- Until 11:00am
- Tax / Service Charge
- Bathing Tax JPY 150 per adult is NOT included in the rates.
- Credit cards accepted at this property
- VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- Children between the age of zero to five are free of charge if they share a bed with you.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Free of charge for guests;Capacity 10 vehicles
- Other policies & conditions
- About check-in times:We prepare a dinner between 18:00 and 18:30, so please check-in by 18:00. In case you cannot make it by 18:00, or you are running behind your planned arrival time, then please let us know. Gates close at 23:00.//For international customers:The resort regrets that it only offers service in Japanese. It is recommended that people who cannot speak Japanese come accompanied by Japanese customers since service is limited to guests who can speak day-to-day Japanese.Thank you for your cooperation.